The M/Y Steve Irwin in the Great Australian Bight on Operation Jeedara in 2016.
The M/Y Steve Irwin's Itinerary
The duration of the expedition at this stage is around two weeks, with the following planned itinerary *Itinerary is subject to change:
- Monday, March 19, 2018: M/Y Steve Irwin departs Port Adelaide enroute to Pearson Is.
- Tuesday, March 20: Arrive at Pearson Is. Conduct 2 dives (Southeast Bay & Inner Bay South)
- Wednesday, March 21: Pearson Is. 3 dives (Inner Bay North, East)
- Thursday, March 22: Pearson Is./ Flinders Is. 1 dive at Pearson (Northwest Bay).
1 dive at Flinders (Southeast coast)
- Friday, March 23: Flinders Is 3 dives (Southeast coast)
- Saturday, March 24: Flinders Is / Top Gallant. 2 dives at Flinders (Southeast/Northwest Coast).
1 dive at Top Gallant
- Sunday, March 25: Pearson Is/ Ward Is. 2 dives at Pearson
- Monday, March 26: Pearson Is/Flinders. No dives. Observing.